Thermal Fogging Machines
• Compact design & rigid construction although lightweight applicator suits the usage where poor roads, slums when pick-up trucks with heavy machines are not able to go through. The applicator has the ability to convert oil-based formulations to thermal fog; also it has the ability to spray water-based formulations.
• Solution and petrol tank, the cooling jacket, as well as are manufactured from rustproof stainless steel as raw material.
• No plastic tanks! The resonator manufactured from a very specified alloy resists heat.
• Metal carburetor made from special alloy means durability.
• No moving parts mean that parts are not a subject to wear or tear; and low maintenance.
• The unit ensures trusted usage as you can depend on. The unit has a cover for the carburetor air receiver, which gives a silencing
• The unit ensures trusted usage as you can depend on. The unit has a cover for the carburetor air receiver, which gives a silencing and an air filtering effect.
• The unit is ideal for insecticides, fungicides, acaricides... etc. With oil or water solvents. Easy to start and treat large area rapidly, even where big machines cannot arrive. No need to change solution nozzle as the solution output adjustable meanwhile operation.
• All keys are located in control panel easy to reach while operating.
• Ignition by ignition coil and 4 dry batteries 4 x 1.5 v (d size) enough for not less than 1000 starts times. Battery box easy to reach, install and removing.
• Rigid chassis coated with special industrial electrostatic paint for heavy duty.